Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Part Four: Because I took over 800 pictures in two weeks

Both of my camera batteries and my new 64gb memory card certainly got a workout while my family was here! This is a random spattering of other photos I took while trekking. The last pictures is one of the most adventurous things I've ever done...





Paragliding.

"Okay, so when I say run, just run down the hill."
"You mean towards the edge of the hill where it steeply falls into the valley?"
"Yeah. And you have to run or it won't work."

Give me one second while I turn off all forms of common sense...okay sure.
(Actually, less terrifying than I anticipated, and once you're off the ground it's quite peaceful.)


 

2 comments:

  1. Based on what I saw of you in Nepal, I think picture 3 (no sides!) might actually be one of the more adventurous things you did while we were there!
    Lv ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course by "hill" you do realize that we ran off the edge of a "hill" that was the height of Mt Washington only the highest mountain on the east coast of America......fun times and very proud of us all for doing it.

    ReplyDelete